I joined Facebook a couple years ago. My feelings for Facebook have played out much like a high school romance.
- You're cute. I'm curious and intrigued, yet cautious.
- I like you - I join. It's like the 2 weeks leading up to prom. Everything is shiny and exciting. All I can think about, talk about, do is Facebook.
- Prom is over. The magic is starting to wear off. I don't care if you poke me, send me a plant for my virtual garden, etc. . . . Though I am still enjoying your embarrassing drunk photos.
- You are starting to really annoy me. We should maybe just be friends with no photo-sharing wall-writing privileges. I spend the next 4 hours turning my profile into Fort Knox.
- Time to clean house. I'm blocking and hiding like crazy.