2.10.2012

Pet Peeves of the Week:

My top five pet peeves for this week:
1. Drivers who slow down for green lights.  Green means go, a-hole.  Thanks for slowing down to a crawl.  Now we both missed the light.
2. The overly aggressive Spotify pop-up bubble. NO, I DO NOT WANT TO SHARE THIS TRACK.  I am embarrassed that I have listened to it 4 times already today. 
3. The new stupid Facebook timeline feature.  I already have such a like/hate relationship with Facebook.  This may push me over the edge.
4. That my two favorite perfumes ( Marc Jacobs Essence and Scoop Perfume) have both been discontinued.  BOOO!
5.  That it is cold outside.  Really flippin cold.  AND windy.  It's been a mild winter, which makes today all the more difficult to handle.

1 comment:

Snow Bruce said...

There are also men who carry Retro leather shoulder bags with them. Of course, these bags are designed for men. You would not caught men walking along bringing a Leather double handle briefcase with them.