11.17.2010

Facebook's Most Annoying Users

A couple months ago CNN came out with its "12 Most Annoying Types of Facebookers."  CNN's are as follows:
- The Let-Me-Tell-You-Every-Detail-of-My-Day Bore: (I am cold. I am bored. I ate Wheaties.)
-  The Self-Promoter: (Me, me, ME. I am so cute/smart/pretty/important and I want to make sure you don't forget it)
- The Friend-Padder: (I am really popular. I have thousands of friends. Have we met?  Consider yourself friended).
- The Town Crier: (You heard it from me first)
- The TMIer: (I am going to tell you WAY too much personal info)
- The Bad Grammarian: (Im soo funnie their is noone moor funny)
- The Sympathy-Baiter: (I am sad and my parrot is sick and my aunt died)
- The Lurker: (I'll never post anything or update my page, but don't think I haven't scoured every inch of yours)
- The Crank: (I think you are an uneducated idiot.  I will correct your post)
- The Paparazzo: (All of those drunk pictures I took of you at the party last weekend... yeah I posted them ALL.  And tagged you.
- The Obscurist: (Time will tell.... You will see.... )
- The Chronic Inviter: (Come to my party.  Play Mafia Wars with me. Take this quiz.  Here is a goat for your Farmville)



To this list, I would like to add the following guaranteed ways to get a "hide" or "block" from me:
- The Food Poster: You post pictures of what you are eating, where you are eating, etc.
- The Super Mom: I get it - you are proud of your progeny. What I don't get is why you think anyone cares about your minute-by-minute updates on their progress or your 3,000 photo albums documenting every breathing moment of their three-month existence. 
- The Checker-In: I don't care where the eff you are right now.  And stop trying to check my ass into places.  I don't have a tracking device on me (that I know of) for a reason.
- The Impersonal Linkster: Great.  You posted 14 YouTube videos today, none of which are actually yours.
- The Political/Religious Poster: I just don't want to hear it. 

No comments: