3.07.2011

Charlie Sheen is WINNING.

Question: Does anyone watch the show Two and a Half Men? I have never seen it, but it is apparently quite popular. I think it might be like There is Something about Raymond or Everybody Loves Raymond.... or whatever that show is.  That Raymond show was apparently wildly popular, but I still can't for the life of me find anyone I know who has watched it.  My husband answers this quandary by pointing out that there is a silent majority in the U.S. who watches these shows, shops at Walmart, votes for Sarah Palin, and clearly lives in trailer parks.  In the South.

I am, along with most of the world's sane population, however enjoying Charlie Sheen's amazing quotes and physic revelations.   He has understandably moved to the top of my 2011 Celebrity Death Watch list.  For a lovely interface of Sheenisms, check out Live the Sheen Dream.


Among my favorite kernels of crack-fueled wisdom:
Winning. Everyday.
I am special, and I will never be one of you.
I’ve got tiger blood and Adonis DNA
The wildfires are spreading. The meek are scattering.
Your perimeter’s been breached. You got work to do bro.

No comments: